What are my options for expanding a SLC 5/04 system?

Perhaps you already know, but if your using the 32 bit cards, you can buy these ribbon cable terminal block units from I believe Phoenix Contact. They mount on din, and obviously will make dealing with these 32 bit cards/ribbon cables easier. I ordered the card without doing my homework first, and thankfully these were available otherwise I'd just be ****ed right now.

good luck

IMG_20130107_184940.jpg

Similar Topics

I am working on a project where I need to create a visualization screen (HMI Panel or PC) using wincc tia portal v16. It will be connected to the...
Replies
Views
Are there any HMIs besides C-More that offer a driver for the Automation Direct Productivity series PLCs? Running into some issues with C-More and...
Replies
Views
Got an old machine with a IC610CPU104 CPU. A bit of research told me this is the same as DL305 so DirectSoft from AutomationDirect should work...
Replies
Views
I need some clarifications from VFD experts. I have a project with a vibratory conveyor that must be stopped relatively quickly. Stopping is once...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a parts elevator in a very dirty environment. I have used VFD's a lot over the years but I have never had to have one with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom