What is the part number for this end cap?

AlfredoQuintero

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello:
I need to buy one end-cap which was not provided by an ex-Rockwell distributor here. Since I do not know the part number I can't find it offered in eBay. I have one here with me in our 1734-AENTR and it does not have a part number written on it! Need another one for the CompactLogix. Got tired of the insulating tape I put on it to protect against shorts. If you know the part number, would be glad if you can tell me.

2022-12-26_EndCap.png

Point IO end cap is 9905-END, but I am not sure if it can be ordered separately.

Last edited:

Point IO end cap is 9905-END, but I am not sure if it can be ordered separately.
Thanks very much for this information, Contr_Conn. Did a lot of search in eBay but nobody seems to be offering this. Radwell seems to have the item but since they do not have a picture I am not 100% sure. But they ask almost US$ 300, so at this price I keep my insulating tape. But I will ask my Rockwell rep, now that you gave me the part number. So again, Thanks for this info.

From what I a reading, this comes as pack of 100, but distributor may sell you one.
Technote IN9616 - access level Techconnect

Last edited:
Is there any eBay shop which sells junk? if somebody fries an L31ER, one could take the connectors and end cap. Have not found any site that sells this kind of products.