Figuring out what Festo valve bank part number means.

CapinWinky

When ordering a Festo CPX valve bank, they give you one big crazy part number, like:
50E-F14GCQSER-S+N
44PN-R-U-KX-AA-4M

I need to be able to back out of this what the parts are in the valve bank for reasons that are completely idiotic* on a regular basis and my go to is to ask our Festo rep. He's on vacation and I'm a little embarrassed to keep bothering the guy over something so trivial.

*The guy that specs out the valve bank is either autistic or an a-hole and will only direct me to a system I don't have access to so I can look it up. I do have access to the line item on the PO, so I've been bypassing the bum and going direct to Festo for my answers.

The CPX valve bank is configurable. The 50E xx is the electrical part with a fieldbus node and an input module. The 44xx is the valve part. It is rather small with four single coil 5/2 valves. There should be a six or seven digit numeric part number on the sheet you have. What is it?

+1 for configuration software or catalogue. The stuff is built to order, so the part numbers can become ridiculously long (Same as SEW gear).

Using the catalogue link I have deciphered the number for you.
Take a look at the pdf attachment see if it helps

Steve