What to watch out for uploading / downloading from TSX37-21

HJTRBO

Hi all, i have to make a few minor changes to a Telemechanique TSX31-21 plc next week. I have never used the software before and know nothing about what gotchas there may be. Just wondering if it is as straight forward as say a micrologix?

Yes.
Another issue has arised. We have a software service subscription but i cant find the download... My schneider rep said it was in there. I have logged into the members only area and all i could find were pl7 driver packs?

OK got some after hours support from Schneider. I have the software PL7 Pro V4.5 SP5. I have cables programming cables TSXPCU1030 and TSXPCX1031. I'm hoping one of those will work when connecting to the TER port.

Just something to watch if uploading from any TSX plc, the data is not saved automatically.
For example, timer settings will be saved as the values set in the configuration, which may not be the current values. This data needs to be saved separately, there is a tool for doing this in the transfer menu.
If you do an upload, and then do a download to the PLC then the default values will be reloaded.

Thanks. The job went without trouble.

However, i didn't know about the timers! I'll probably get a call tonight. Awesome.