IDEC WindLdr 8.* Watch table

I'm not where I can connect to one right now, but if you click on "Online" and "Monitor" I know you will see the actual boolean states in your ladder. The integer values and so on may also show up there. If not there is a tag editor tab over in your project window that may show it, as well.

Thanks John.
I can see the values but I end scrolling all over, up and down many rings to see the value and bits I need to monitor.

Similar Topics

Hi, we have an IDEC Micro3 FC2A-C16A1 PLC from which we need to get an upload. Is anyone able to confirm that WindLDR is the correct software and...
Replies
Views
I have modbus RS485 reading into device address on IDEC PLC. The data same with what I get from Allen Bradley PLC.(-32768,17437) I can monitor...
Replies
Views
I am trying to upgrade my IDEC software package. IDEC.com seems to be down. Does anyone know of a mirror site for them?
Replies
Views
I am trying to reverse engineer a code in a machine we have. I am doing this to understand the operation of the code to troubleshoot a problem...
Replies
Views
Have old F2AJ plc to replace with FC4A upgrade. Chatted with Idec and researched manuals to find no solution. Opening "Workfile.LAD" file with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom