IDEC WINDLDR Rung Question

locotumbler

I am trying to reverse engineer a code in a machine we have. I am doing this to understand the operation of the code to troubleshoot a problem.

the rung appears to be rather basic
it has a normally open contact followed by a series of 6 100 msec timers. this rung does not have any output coil of any kind so it does not complete across to the right vertical line.

my question is this.
Will all the timers start at the same time or will they fire sequentially? such as timer 1 finishes timer 2 starts and so on. if needed i can upload the code.

Thank you and happy coding.

Looking at the Idec WinLdr Help files, and also testing with a sample rung, your example is valid logic. Each timer triggers the following timer, in sequence.