What version of SLC500

Hi

Thanks for the reply guys.

Ken_Moore I did look into those smart relays and I even downloaded a software that is used to program them called "Zelio Soft 2" and I had a hard time doing what I needed them to do. Timers in this program don't have the DN bit or any other bit that Allen bradley PLCs use. For example I need to do this.

Turn ON output 1
Delay 1 sec before proceeding to next step
Turn ON output 2
Turn OFF output 2
Turn OFF output 1
.... repeat the process

Also i need to use a photo-sensor so if every couple of seconds the part doesn't come out the program would stop the operation (means something is jammed). I had a hard time programming these smart relays it seems like you have to do something extraordinary to accomplish this. Maybe I'm wrong since I don't have much experience with programming these smart relays. Any feedback from you guys is appreciated.

Thanks.