Which is your strength? Electrical/Mechanical/Programming

Whats your strength?

• Total voters
...additionally, don't become an alcoholic
Dang! Looks like I'll have to take that one back off my bucket list...

Coming originally from a CE / CNE (Network Engineer) / Electronics background, programming is at the top of my list.

Then, when the market bottomed out, because everyone and their brother had their own garage-shop, some HR guy had the idea to put an IT guy into maintenance. And I've been doing electrical design, builds, and programming ever since.

As an aside, when I worked in the maintenance department, we only had one classification: maintenance. The apprenticeship program covered all three disciplines. Not to become a virtuoso at anything, but proficient enough that any associate should be able to troubleshoot and repair the majority of issues. Be great if more places adopted such a strategy... [rambling=off]