Why couldn't I use address 116?

Yeah, i had never seen it myself too :) until V5.5 thats why i put the version number. What do you LD think would it be better to read it to PI or not? I see Nick has point to it, but he is talking about large project.

Last edited:
Yeah, i had never seen it myself too :) until V5.5 thats why i put the version number. What do you LD think would it be better to read it to PI or not? I see Nick has point to it, but he is talking about large project.

I wouldn't generalize - you need to know the specific requirements of the system you are controlling.

Similar Topics

hello, I'm working in a project on TIA Portal V13. when I tried to configure my hardware I couldn't my CPU. I checked the compatibility of Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Allen-Bradley 4100-234-RL IMC-S/234 Compact Motion Controller, I could connected to controller, but I unable download application...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to post this for anyone who might run into this issue in the future. A couple days ago, I tried to update the RSLogix 5000 that I have...
Replies
Views
Dear Folks, I'm trying to configure a 315T-2DP CPU (6ES 315-6TH13-0AB0), but I couldn't find it in the HW catalogue. I'll appreciate if some...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am not having very good experience with AB PLC...I have good working knowledge with siemens...We have two plcs 5/60 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom