Why dont we have section for tutorials

That never made it to the download area. I don't know how you get your stuff there.
Smoke,
You have to first "register" to save an Upload, then upload and save your stuff on the Downloads site. Any great manifesto will not appear there automatically becaue it is "good".

Last edited:
In the library there is a file called hotrod.zip

I wrote a simulator for the ML1500 and SCL500 that simulates Ron Beaufort's Hot Rod PID temperature training systems. The hotrod.zip has a couple difference versions of control. SMC, AB PID, my I-PD, analog output, time multiplexing etc. There have been many people over the years that ask for examples for ML or SCL PID. I got tired years ago posting links to it.

If the people would only search they would find the previous links but they just ask and don't search so they don't find.

Lancie, not sure why you did the "good" thing, I was exact a step by step procedure to set up your Ethernet driver to connect. Even showed how to name the driver. If my post was "good" Peters must have been amazing. I have seen hundreds of connect and PID questions here.

Smoke,

I was just saying that if you want your procedure posted in the Downloads section, then it is up to you to put it there. The way to do that is not difficult.

I have to say for myself as a beginner in a career, I'm kinda glad there is no easy answers. I have to put in the foot work and look at alot of useless info to find what I need, but when I find it and apply it, the information sticks. Another bonus is each time I search for something I learn the good places to look for info and it makes my next search faster and more productive.