Why I can not open FB in S7-Graph?

DB20 in this project has no data in it. As DB20 is the instance DB for the call to FB20 the plc goes into stop.

Where did the DB20 in this project come from ?

The Plc does not go into stop,it works without problems.There is CPU 315 2DP and I think TP170B....Maybe data come from TP170B?Could it be...?

I've run your posted code - my plc goes into stop due to DB20 being of zero length.

From the block properties, FB20 was edited last year. Are you aware who did this and which version of Graph was used ?

Where is the back-up of the project that contains the comments ?

DB20 shouldn't be 0 but 36 bytes, there are no I/O's or stats used in FB20 (is it the DB header that takes up 36 bytes?).

I opened FB20 in STL and saved it in STL. Now the consistency check is OK (still problems with DB31 & DB32).

Try to go from there if you still want it converted into Graph.

Once you save a block created in Graph using the stl editor, it will no longer be openable using Graph. (A warning to this effect is displayed when you do it)

DB20 must contain at least 9186 bytes, see code below:

dib009.JPG

If FB20 has been downloaded with the graph options as follows, the interface description is not included in the download and the block cannot be interpreted if uploaded into an empty project.
You need the original project.

pop009.JPG