Wincc Advanced Trend Control

blackmamba

Hi all,
I hope someone will help me on my problem.
I have a project in TIA portal using with S7 1200 plc and Simatic PC Station.

I put an function trend control graph to the screen. in the graph there will be 3 line. x axis will be from 1 to 12 that show the months. y axis is will be about values. Each line of values are stored in data blocks.

When the first month is finished the 3 line comes to x axis 1 and y axis which value is in the data block than when the second month is finished lines will go the x axis 2 and y axis values in that time.

How should i do this?

Thank you,
Regards.

You could use the trend to display datalogs, and then manage the datalogs so that it will log your values every monthly change?

Similar Topics

Hello to all of you. As we all know trends are super cool and useful, but kinda ugly in TIA. I wonder is it possible to make some kind of...
Replies
Views
Hello dear experts! I use WinCC Advanced Runtime V15 as a HMI for the process. I grab values from AB Micro 850 PLC via Modbus TCP. On the HMI...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, I have a requirement where i have to create a trend chart in WinCC advanced Runtime v13 running on a touchscreen HMI in Zone 1...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have 300 instruments that have to be displayed in trend view one at a time. I should do something that allow me to change archive...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom