Wincc data tags to Excel help please

Blue Fox

Hello all,

I am using Win CC v7.2, I would like to do a couple of data and information transfers to either ecel or csv ortext files onto the pc wincc is running on and also try and send an email of a report at a scheduled time every day:

1. I have approximatly 150 tags being read from a couple of different PLC's these are all numeric values (floating point) used as paramters for the plant I would like at the press of a button on a page to transfer all of these tags into an excel sheet or csv file or text file not too worried which as yet,

2. I currently create a report of the alarms on wincc, I would like to automate this so it is scheduled to report twice a day (end of shift) I would ideally also if possible like this to be emailed to a couple of different email address automatically.

Any help anyone can give me with part or all of this would be a great help.

Thanks