WinCC flex/ TP177B

dogfart

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an HMI application that has 10 I/O fields set up for input/output with 9999 decimal format with decimal shifted 1. The problem I am having is that each object looks a one specific register in the PLC, starting from V130 to V139. The problem I am having is when I change a value in one of the non V130 fields *(V136 for example), the PLC is showing a change of value in register V130, however the HMI is showing this value in V136??
I split this screen into two, and the V130-V134 is still mis-behaving, however the new screen with V135-V139 seems to be working fine. I am also referencing these tags on another screen for display only so they are I/O fields with only output selected.
Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks in advance

HI there

What for the address V130 stands for?
Are you using S7 200 series CPU?
S7 200, V stands for bit(v2.1),VB for byte,VW for word and likewise

General thought:
Check if overlapping of address is not taking place
It might be possible that V130-V134 is being used some where else in the PLC program.Check it.

Change the addresses, make it for example V140-V149 and then see.

If it is working for V135-VV139 there is no reason why it will not work for other case.

Last edited:
The PLC I am using is a CTI 2500 C200. A TI 505 clone. This PLC has V001-V5000 for 16 bit register memory and VXXX.(1-16)or a C table for "coil/relay" usage. I am ~100% certain I am not using this memory in the logic becuase all that is in the logic is driver protocal for establishing comms between the CTI and a TP177B.
You are probably right that I should just go ahead with trying to re-address the screen.