WinCC Flex trend view limit lines

Marshy

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the colour of the limit lines on a trend view object? (WinCC flex 2008 HF1) The default seems to be yellow for the lower limit which is difficult to see?

Cheers

Rich

Hi Rich.

In the Properties .. Trend list view of the configured curves, right-click on the header above the list. Then tick the Upper Limit Color and Lower Limit Color to be displayed. You can then change the colors.

Similar Topics

Gurus, I have two sets of array contains 100 points of x axis and y axis. Apparently, the trend values in the wincc flex only support y axis...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i'm searching a solution to make one trendview with grid (WinCC Flex 2008 PCRuntime), how is it possible ? thx
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with these. I'm trying to set this up and having issues with it. I am trying to a trend to monitor inputs but they...
Replies
Views
Dear all, can anyone how to create trend in wincc flexible in detail? thnx everybody
Replies
Views
Is it possible to enter an I/O point during runtime for trendview to monitor. Instead of having a list of pre determined tags to choose from I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom