WinCC flexible recipes

JasonWade

Hi,

I have a large data block describing a machine setup containing 10 arrays each 1000 elements long, they are a mix of INT, REAL and BOOL. I want to keep data records in a recipe for different machine setups. So I created 10 appropriate tags each with 1000 elements and added them to a recipe.

In in the standard recipe handler I can see that all the arrays have been added to the recipe, but all the values are zero, even though I can see in Step 7 that many are non-zero. What's more, if I create an I/O field to show just 1 element from the arrays, it shows zero, even though I know its not.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi there, can you please explain where you are seeing the recipe values to be zero? Is that within Wincc flex or do you have a value showing on your screen?

The way recipes work conventionality is that they write the values found in "Data Records" into their specific Tag when the recipe is enabled. You can then use the "Recipe View" object to modify values in "Data Records".