Wincc Scada VBS Action Triggers.

mkk08230

Hellow everybody,

I am using Wincc Scada siemens, for one of our project.i am collecting events from different shop PLC and send this data to SQL database.for this i have use VB scripting using Actions in scada.for the actions i have use Tag trigger.whenever tag value changes the particular action is trigger and data is send to SQL database.
My problem is when wincc scada is put in Runtime mode all actions getting trigger and unnecessary data is send to database.actually i want to send data only when the tag value is change.
how to avoid this trigger for vbs actions.at starting of runtime of wincc scada.
please reply.

Similar Topics

hi, i am working on wincc scada & i want to read the data from sql in wincc scada.also i want to compare that data in wincc scada using vbs. can...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect a PC with running WinCC Advanced or Unified to a siemens PLC such as S7-1200 across different subnets? The computers can...
Replies
Views
We are using wincc scada WinCC system software V7.5 SP2 , connected to few plc . Past 3 weeks we getting this alarm continously when we checked...
Replies
Views
when i tried to go online, why its showing lie this
Replies
Views
I am utilizing both HMI and SCADA for my project. Both HMI and SCADA have identical tags. When I modify the tag value on HMI, it is reflected in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom