Wincc Trend using level switches

NiCeBoY

Hi,
i have a tank with 5 level switches in it at different levels.
I want to use a trend with them in winCC scada.

i was thinking to use ladder diagram and move a value in a memory at different level when the switch is on.

but doesnt seems to be working.

anyone have an idea how i can do it?

Set up a 0~100 Graph bar
Move a value into that register and add or subtract to it with each different switch

Set up a 0~100 Graph bar
Move a value into that register and add or subtract to it with each different switch

hey Ian, how are ya?

yeah, this is exactly what i was thinking, but the problem is how to do the add/substract, remember when water hit the level switch, it will close and when water goes under it, it will open again..

also the lower level switch will stays on when the 2nd switch is on.. so if the tank is full, all level switch will be closed..

as it is digital you can only show stepped levels
so use a rectangular lamp for each level or 5 0~100 bar graphs
I am still awake and have to get up at stupid o'clock tomorrow morning
Not Happy Jan

as it is digital you can only show stepped levels
so use a rectangular lamp for each level or 5 0~100 bar graphs
I am still awake and have to get up at stupid o'clock tomorrow morning
Not Happy Jan

I'll give it a go tomorrow and see if i can get it working :p

Thanks for your help mate,
have a goood nite..