WinCC V12 start program in background

JDCROCKETT724

I want a Cognex application I have installed on my TP1200 to start in the back ground when the runtime starts. Does anyone know how to do this. I found I could start the program when my first screen is "loaded", but it displays the program, and I want to keep it hidden. I have another screen that shows the program when "loaded" and hides the program when "cleared". I just don't want to have to go to this screen to start the program every time the machine is powered up.

Ideas?

I want a Cognex application I have installed on my TP1200 to start in the back ground when the runtime starts. Does anyone know how to do this. I found I could start the program when my first screen is "loaded", but it displays the program, and I want to keep it hidden. I have another screen that shows the program when "loaded" and hides the program when "cleared". I just don't want to have to go to this screen to start the program every time the machine is powered up.

Ideas?
Can you just write a script and initiate the program via a smart tag on the HMI?