Wire Label Printer

I bought a K_SUN Label Shop printer model # 2010 PC from Mcmaster Carr. You can print all sizes of shrink tubing and up to an inch wide label. The price for the printer was about 366 and the 1/4" shrink tube label rolls are right at 30 bucks. Comes with software and very easy to use. Best one i have ever used and I have been a while ;)

Tony

Do the labels fit each other ?????

I have the Dymo 5200 and the 3M PL200 which are the same exact Printer. The 2 complaints I have ever had with the Dymo is
1)they don't offer pre-cut shrink tube. Which makes it very hard to pre print your labels and install them as you need. I usually have to either pre print them on the shrink tube and not cut them. Then cut them in the field as you install them. That takes more time and is easier to loose. With the pre cut labels you can print them out and then just tape them to the panel. You can pull them one at a time as you need them.
2) as mentioned earlier there is some waist on the label stock. The shrink tube is always longer than you need. There is no good way to make that margin smaller. I think there may be a profit motive there :)

I haven't had much issues with the cartridges not working. That has happened maybe once or twice.

Overall I have been happy with my Dymo printers. If they offered the pre cut shrink tube I wouldn't be changing.

Does the 3M PL200 and Dymo Rhino 5200 label cartridges fit each other ?

We use a Brady TLS2200. It works pretty good, but it has it's quirks. It only runs off the battery, so if the battery dies, you have to plug it in and let it charge. It won't run from AC power. Bloody stupid. I've delayed a lot of jobs because the last guy forgot to leave it plugged in.

Try cableorganizer.com. That is who I get my labels from. Great selection and good prices. They can be a bit pricey but it cost money to look good :)

bmp71_thumb.jpg

the brady tls2200 has been replaced with th BM71
but like I said in an earier post.
the LETATWIN http://wis.max-ltd.co.jp/int/na//product_detail.html?productcode=LM91105
will print to tube - instead of buying sleeves and inserting printed lables into it.
I have tried my one with Heat shrink with very nice results
Mine is about 20 y/o
🍻

By the way I have used the BM71
and that is the one I would buy next
it handles all the lables that the TLS2200 does including the 3000 box
Wont do sleeve printing though
It has an EXCEL package that can do multiple printing