Wireless I/O between two Mitsubishi plc's

cmgrath7093

I currently have two Mistubishi PLC's one is a FXCPU series and the other is a QXCPU series. The QX is controlling my main conveyor while the FX is controlling the sync of my overhead crane to move with the conveyor. We keep breaking the analog cable between the two that controls the monitors the speed signal of the conveyor. We also have a digital cable that monitors the temp stops and start signals from the conveyor as well. I am wanting to set up some sort of wireless I/O between the two PLC's to prevent shutdowns due to broken wires. I am just not sure where to start.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, Helping out a friend out here and need some opinions. 2) AB PLC's separated by about 5 miles line of site. They are used for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum... by the way, I'd like to ask you about Schneider Electric PLC I have the system in water treatment plant out...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am unable to communicate my PLC with my Laptop using my wifi.How should i configure it?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a s7-300 CPU on a stationary panel but also have another one bound to a crane moving back and forward (max. 50 meters away form...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to establish the communication between Controllogix plc (2756-L62) to wireless Barcode scanner (MT2090) through prosoft...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom