Wiring sensor to micro-controller

Lay95

Hi Everyone,

I have micro820 PLC 2080-LC20-20QBBR and a analog input module 2080-IF2.
I have a Schneider sensor XUK8TAE2MM12

As per my application, I am configuring it directly to PLC. So M12, 5 pin connected to the sensor and running directly to the analog module.
So how to wired this 5-wire cable to the above mentioned analog input module?

The sensor cable is from Sick YF2A15-300UB5XLEAX.

I tried to look in the manual (2080-UM004D) but cannot find it.

Thanks in advance!!

Well I just re-tried the link & it worked,
here is the connection for the IF4 which is the same but two channels are unused, plus the pinout of all the blocks, it does nor specifically show wiring for the IF2 but it is the same as the IF 4, if the sensor needs to be loop powered then the 24v power goes to + of the two wire sensor & the - goes to either VI or CI depends on if it's current or voltage, the -ve of the PSU will go to COM pins.

Pinout.png IF4.png

Well I just re-tried the link & it worked,
here is the connection for the IF4 which is the same but two channels are unused, plus the pinout of all the blocks, it does nor specifically show wiring for the IF2 but it is the same as the IF 4, if the sensor needs to be loop powered then the 24v power goes to + of the two wire sensor & the - goes to either VI or CI depends on if it's current or voltage, the -ve of the PSU will go to COM pins.
Thanks Parky
I saw this but I was not sure that the wiring of IF2 is same as IF4.