WonderWare Admin Privledges Error

I'm getting an error saying that I have to administrative privileges to use Wonderware Designer.

Not sure why I don't. It worked previously.

Any help is appreciated.

WonderWare Error.jpg Admin Rights.jpg

Well. I am logged in to Windows 7 with admin rights. But, for some reason, Wonderware still gives me the error. And, will not allow me to switch to Development.

Are you sure that the developer package is installed on this PC?
You will get this error (or a similar one ) if you try to run the developer package when it is not installed. you may only have the runtime license or the subscription for the developer license has expired.
Just throwing some ideas out there.

I did a google search and found that virus software, and dell express ???? can prevent the software from running.
google that error message for some more answers.
james

Last edited: