Wonderware Button Issue

Hi all,

I am currently attempting to program an HOA system in Wonderware to communicate with a SLC 5/05. I have manually toggled the HOA logic and am able to switch between Manual/Auto as well as enter P, I & D values. When I switch it into auto, the PID block will autofill values.

The only issue I'm having is that the HMI buttons for Manual/Auto will not communicate with the Processor. I have the tag set up as I/O Discrete in the Tag Name Dictionary. When I open the tag and look at the Details & Alarms, it is linked to the correct bit in the program.

As far as I can tell, everything is set up in the software, but the weird thing is that when I do a DB dump, the tag I have set up does not show the linked Binary Bit next to the tag.

If I am missing a crucial step, that would be preferable. I have considered using the DB Dump to fill in the Binary bit and push that to the galaxy if there's a way to do that, but I am not sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know the servers have been a little overloaded recently so if you take the time out of your day to respond, thank you.