Wonderware Button

Ones_Zeros

Hey guys
I have a PLC memory bit that is assign to a Wonderware toggle button
that toggle's a digital output to start a motor.

When the motor goes off the digital out goes to a (0) in the PLC
but the switch doesn't toggle to the off state.

I seems that the motor is still running according to the switch
but the bit does go to zero

What kind of button or switch would I need so when the motor goes off it will switch to off position.

Here is a pic of the button i'm using
Button.jpg

Sounds confusing. "When the motor goes off the digital output goes to a (0).." Isn't it the other way around? IMHO typically switches and buttons are used to control outputs, not indicate their status. The same wizard that has the switch you're using has plenty of lights and value indicators that would seem to be more appropriate.
But as far as your switch is concerned, why link it to a memory bit to determine what state an output is in? Why not just link it to the output? If it's not showing the state of the output, then you must not have any scripting linking the memory tag to the output.

There are plenty of buttons in the wizard that also have status lights. You can configure the button for "set" to change a bit to 1, "toggle" changes a bit from 0 to 1 and 1 to 0each time you press it, or "momentary" down = 1 up = 0, depending on how your logic is set up. Then the status light will indicate whether the run feedback input is on or not.