Wonderware have a Multistate Indicator?

Chado613

Does wonderware have the equivalent of a multistate indicator?
Basically I would like to display a name based on the value of an Integer, but looking for a better way than simply using a visibility animation.

Any ideas? Thanks

yes, what we usually do is build a data change script that looks at your integer tag value, then writes what you specify in the script to a string tag. then you just display the string tag on the screen.

here is an example of the data change script

IF FirstOut_Word == 0 THEN
FirstOut_Msg = "First Out Clear";
ENDIF;
IF FirstOut_Word ==1 THEN
FirstOut_Msg = "PLATFORM SAFETY SYSTEM SHUTDOWN";
ENDIF;
IF FirstOut_Word == 2 THEN
FirstOut_Msg = "HIGH GAS SHUTDOWN";
ENDIF;
IF FirstOut_Word == 3 THEN
FirstOut_Msg = "LACT CONTROL PANEL MANUAL SHUTDOWN BUTTON";