Wonderware InSQL 9.0

Jezz

Hi All,

I'm trying to get an event tag to email a report out at a set time but all I can get it to do is email a blank report as soon as I include the query nothing happens

this is the Generic SQL I'm using :

Set Quoted_Identifier OFF
exec master..xp_sendmail
@recipients = "******.******@******.com",
@subject = "Data for @EventTagName at @EventTime",
@query = "SET NOCOUNT ON
DECLARE @StartDate DateTime
DECLARE @EndDate DateTime
SET @StartDate = DateAdd(hh,-24,GetDate())
SET @EndDate = GetDate()
SET NOCOUNT OFF
SELECT Description, DateTime, Value
FROM Tag, v_AnalogHistory
WHERE v_AnalogHistory.TagName IN ('AreaACanlineCaseCountLastHour')
AND Tag.TagName = v_AnalogHistory.TagName
AND wwVersion = 'Latest'
AND wwRetrievalMode = 'Cyclic'
AND wwRowCount = 24
AND DateTime >= @StartDate
AND DateTime
UNION
SELECT Description, DateTime, Value
FROM Tag, ManualAnalogHistory
WHERE ManualAnalogHistory.TagName IN ('AreaACanlineCaseCountLastHour')
AND Tag.TagName = ManualAnalogHistory.TagName
AND DateTime >= @StartDate
AND DateTime
ORDER BY DateTime DESC",
@no_output = "true"

The Query on its own works but it's not working as part of the email.Any ideas welcome

Last edited:
You need to remove your email address out of the above posting unless you like getting lots and lots of spam to that address! There are automated 'bots just searching forums like this for publically posted addresses to spam!