WonderWare Issue

Jmeadows7676

I'm currently trying to convert a wonderware intouch app 9.5 to 10.1 to move to a windows 7 PC from Windows XP.
When i Convert the Application it stops with the Error ("Cannot find DLL: "WCCHART""). Has anyone ever ran into this before. I'm Stuck.

Please Help

I don't recognize the DLL name but this will be a 3rd party or Wonderware add-in control. Try searching the old PC for that DLL, you may be able to copy it over and register it.

Even better would be to find the original installer package. If you have a support agreement you should be able to access the Wonderware support website (Aveva) and search there.

Alternatively if that control isn't being used, you can delete it from the project before converting, assuming you have WindowMaker 9.5 still.

"1)EventTrend–Copy the wcchart.dll and wcchart.wdo files into the InTouch folder (C:\ProgramFiles\Wonderware\InTouch)"

This was from an update from InTouch 7.11 to InTouch 8.0. It may work for you.
Just a thought.
Regards,

That did it.
I was able to get it from the original HMI computer in InTouch Dir.

On a side note there is a Access Name that is using OSRVPOLL.exe in SMC. Ive tried searching around on Internet and can't find a lot of information.
Anyone ever used OSRVPOLL.exe?

That did it.
I was able to get it from the original HMI computer in InTouch Dir.

On a side note there is a Access Name that is using OSRVPOLL.exe in SMC. Ive tried searching around on Internet and can't find a lot of information.
Anyone ever used OSRVPOLL.exe?

Just googled...."OSRVPOLL".
OmniServer by Software Toolbox...OPC Server

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C2CHBF_enUS840SG842&biw=1536&bih=780&ei=QnI_Xa6VMoXf-gS15I-wAg&q=OSRVPOLL&oq=OSRVPOLL&gs_l=psy-ab.12..0i13l10.147678886.147678886..147681840...0.0..0.112.112.0j1......0....2j1..gws-wiz.........12%3A0j13%3A0.QpVg99Lk27Y&ved=0ahUKEwiuvvDpldvjAhWFr54KHTXyAyYQ4dUDCAo

Or...
https://www.softwaretoolbox.com/omniserver/staging/html/why_omniserver.html