wonderware modbus+ and win xpmode

LFW

I about to upgrade all of my computers in the plant to windows 7 machines. My problem is that some of them are running Wonderware with Modbus Plus cards. I haven't been able to get my test machine to 'pass the MBplus resource to the WonderWare app (10.5) running in the Windows XPMode. Is it even necessary to run WonderWare in the 32bit mode or will it run in the native win 7 enviroment.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am attempting to add some IO Discrete tags to a AVEVA InTouch project (version 2020). These tags use the MBTCP driver and attempt to map...
Replies
Views
So I am trying to access data from an Eaton PXG900 Power gateway with Wonderware. The gateway can be polled for data by Modscan and does provide...
Replies
Views
I'm creating a new HMI to communicate with a Yaskawa controller. I started adding some of the values to the screen from the 4XXXXX registers and...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm trying to read a register from a Modbus device into Wonderware System Platform. In object viewer it shows the status of being "Good"...
Replies
Views
So i recieved an old PC from a Job back in 1997, which had a Modicon Quantum PLC with Wonderware Intouch and an SA85 card. Wonderware MBPlus was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom