Wonderware SystemPlatform Modbus

Ones_Zeros

Hello
I'm trying to read a register from a Modbus device into Wonderware System Platform.

In object viewer it shows the status of being "Good" for the Input.InputSource
the field attribute that I created is showing "Bad" status

What am i doing wrong here

I'm just trying to read a register value of say 41114 from a modbus device
any idea what the syntax should be?

thanks

What driver are you using to connect to the Modbusl. The reference might be good but it does not mean that it is connected.

Are you using a DI object? You need to provide more information on your architecture.

Some screenshots will help showing your reference. Your communication object and its config.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom