wonderware previous page

gorilla135

I was wondering if anyone knew a script to show the previous window in wonderware, at the minute i am using a very tedious method. thanks

- Create a message tag called something like LastWindow

- In the Window script - On Hide for all windows add the line:
LastWindow = "This window name";

- Show previous window using:
Show ""+LastWindow;

I don't know of any other way to do this myself so I'd also be interested if there were a neater solution...

Last edited:
That's the way I've always done it. Use a memory string tag and using the OnHide of each window assign the name of the window to the tag. Do this for your main windows...Not really practical for popups/overlays.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom