Wonderware Woes

Good work on sorting this out. The SMC log is always a great place to start. You can actually configure even more detail to be logged if you suspect a particular component in the system.

That CSV sounds like a scripted export of data (using one of the inbuilt functions for writing tags to a file). Clearly no one is using this information either! :)

If you do have to go back, it would be worth drilling down into the diagnostics info under the DASABCIP service. I always check for any items being read by Intouch which have a "bad" status and show up as red. Intouch doesn't complain about it and I've come across applications before with several incorrectly referenced tags.

SMC is your friend....

On that .csv write error. I get the same things at some times on my csv files.
Funny thing is..... the data is still written to the csv??
I time stamp the entries to the csv files and the timing is spot on??

Does the "C:\Ufdata" directory exist on the pc?

Does the "C:\Ufdata" directory exist on the pc?

It does now. And I got one more group of errors after I created it. Afterward, the csv file exists (created by the WW script) and has data in it and the errors have stopped. I had to move on to another site, but my partner who is still there doing mechanical work on that site says there have been no further connectivity issues. 30+ hours so far without missin' a lick.