Working as an PLC engineer in Morocco.

Leonardo

Hello!!

This time I don 't have any technical question, but I want to know if anyone has experience with working as a PLC engineer in Morocco.
Or knows where I could apply for such a job?

Any useful information is welcome.

thank you very much!

Mickey said:
They might have a PLC on that tank.

Hey, If your going to narrow your job search to just Morocco, then the choices of occupations might be limited to the tourism industry (working in a Chinese owned resort hotel), or a stint in the FFL...

Similar Topics

Hello to everyone, I'm sorry that I start my first post with question. After finishing my master degree, I worked like PLC engineer for one and...
Replies
Views
I have a question about IP addressing and Networking. I have a PLC with following IP address 10.1.0.120 this is an static PLC PLC is working like...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a system with 4 different machines, each has their own PLC. I also have a RC in this subnet also. I created a server PLC that...
Replies
Views
hi everyone ,im currently programming in fatek plc ,when i use fun140 function block for serov motor the motor is working but when using fun141...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have two CompactLogix that I would like to network together however, they have different IP subnets. Is there a way to connect them...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom