WPLSoft codes cycles in simulator but not in PLC

jhonansaro

Hi there

I wonder what is going on the following codes works (I mean runs and cycles until I press x1 button) in simulator,

But It does not Cycles in Actual PLC it runs only once.

Regards

Delay5.png

I have seen timers that resetting their memory area doesn't work, and they need a false to true transition to start them going again.
Perhaps use another flag to show you're done and use it to turn off your timers for one scan.

Hi AustralIan

Thanks a lot for the reply.
Are you talking about my T4 Timer, because I noticed that it behaves strangely, and it does not light up ever like all the others during a simulation run.

Also since I am new to this could you please provide the codes or samples for what you are saying, I just do not understand what you are saying exactly.

Regards
jhonansaro