Writing Ladder Logic

TimRaasch

Hello all, Can I request help on writing LD on this forum. I have a three way switch that's going to the plc to run my motor cw, ccw, and reverse cycling. The reverse cycling will need some type of timing.

(cw time)----(brake time)----(ccw time)----(brake time)----repeat

The contacts of the switch are cw to I0001, ccw is open, and the reverse cycling is to my I0002. I'm using a GE Versamax Micro with Versapro. I have the manual GFK-1645C. But not writing before and just learning about PLC's has me at a disadvantage

I'm sorry if this is not clear. I've never programmed before and I'm quite overwhelmed. Your help will be appreciated.

Tim,

Your ladder should look somethning like this:
Motor_Reversing.jpg

Lancie1,

Are there any more rungs below 003 that are applicable? I can only view it to the bottom of the timer in rung 003

Thanks,
Tim

Only Rung 4, for the Run Motor CCW Output, which you can see the two inputs for that rung.