XC3 (Xinje - Thinget) Analog module question

Duleee

First of all, greetings to the community.
I have experience with Siemens s300 plc, but now I meet with XC3 (Xinje - Thinget) plc. I saw how it works digital i/o, but i have question about analog inputs, i ordered analog module XC-BD-2AD2PT for two probes, one input for pressure probe, other for temperature probe, and 3rd will be for ampermeter. In siemens i will probably use IW register (input word), but in this XC plc am not sure, its different marks for registers. How i can see actual state of probes and i will lather make the logic part.

Thanks
Regards

Thanks a lot assigned address is working, now i have other problem, i can't download project for HMI, while the same cable working for plc communication, it's plc with integrated HMI and port is the same XC3 XP3-16. I tried with different versions of OP20 Edit Tool (HMI soft.) as it says in other manual, but situation is the same. OP20 recognize com port of the cable, but when try to start downloading, it's says "timeout, please check the cable”.

I tried that several times, and as it says in manual, first connect communication cable and then power on plc. If i don't make it work tomorrow, i will call support of the "sah", i bought plc there :)

Regards