XP SP3 experience

Gil47

Hi, sorry for interrupt in the thread like this..
Gil, can you check your PM?
Thanks

Apart from the interruption,
I installed SP3 in 2 machines at home, without any problems. Didn't do it with my work laptop.
For what I understood, SP3 should not introduce changes, it was more of a compilation of all the Hot Fixes and Upgrades that came after SP2, just to know that if you install SP2 from scratch, you can wait for a loooong download of upgrades. almost 200, and that was the principal task.

After reading this thread, I'm not sure to install it anymore... at least not in this laptop, that is working too good for me to believe.... (more than a year without reinstalling :) it's a record for me)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I would like to add some tags to a working project but I cannot see the tags displayed on the runtime. The first two are of type float...
Replies
Views
Im getting trouble with my plc using 1747 pic connection, i found this solution: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/archive/index.php/t-63919.html, but...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have a RSview32 talking to a Logix5000 PLC using OPC which is not talking at the moment. This was previously running on a XP machine...
Replies
Views
Working with dmroeder to get a AB PIC adapter to work under Windows using SP3 update. Installed his SP3 fix file and still can not get RSlinx to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Can I ask something ? I can't create any animation movement at equiptment design in my HMI can you tell me how to create this use a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom