Yaskawa servo-sdgh configuration for an indexer

my_own_plc

Hello everybody

I want to set a new configuration on the YASKAWA SERVO-AMPLIFIER
( MODEL : SERVO-SGDH-0 8AES-S )
Document : http://www.omronkft.hu/nostree/pdfs/inverter/sigma-ii/optboard/sie-c718-9b_02.pdf )

the servopack it equipped by a NS600 indexer unit

actualy , the indexer fonction with a single indexation opertaion for example 42'' so i need to program two lenght or more
so i need to modify the configuration to have a multiple indexation

i tried to connect the servopack with sigmawin+ , i can't find the servo-amplifier

and i found a software Tool for the NS600 index unit , NSxxx_Toll trying the connection
no result !!!:sleep:

i used a cable RS232 / NS600 and servopack cable 14 pin half pitch connector

any idea đź“š

thank you in advance

Last edited: