MP2600 Yaskawa Servo Drive

Joel Mancilla

Hi, we have machines uses MP2600 servo drive, the operation of the servo motor is just to syncrhonize to the speed of the machine (carrousel). This machine is running we'll until yesterday it suddenly stopped and the servo motor don't functioning. I did basic troubleshooting and I came to the point to take the MP2600 servo drive in the other machine which is running well and yes the problem is isolated in the MP2600.

There is no any error or alarm coming from MP2600. I did a reset to factory default and download the program but same problem.

Hoping have same experience and have solution please, machine is now stopped due to no spare MP2600 and it will take 2 weeks before I get new one.

Thanks in advance for your response....

There is no any error or alarm coming from MP2600.

With no diagnostic information other than "it stopped working", what sort of troubleshooting advice do you expect ?

I am not being critical. I just want you to understand that with no error messages or other information other than "it does not work, even with freshly loaded firmware", nobody can begin to guess what is wrong with the device.

If you can provide additional information like the state of the LEDs on the front, and the state of the DIP switches, and any information you can get from the embedded Web pages, that would be great.

I have eight SigmaLogic 5 drives in front of me, which are identical to the MP2600iec hardware. We bought them specifically because the hardware was readily available in Asia, though I'm in central Japan and not in the Philippines.

thanks

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your reply,I also wonder why it has no error indicated. we have 2 identical machine and I tried to interchanged the MP2600, problem remains to the specific controller. I have attached the actual picture of problematic controller (everything is same with good one).

IMG20190506165726.jpg