Your greatest challenge

I interviewed for a position that would be out on the oil rigs. The rigs are a little bit of a rough place at times, & the guys interviewing were trying to convey that, & gave me an example of something to be wary of: The guys working might bring in some nudie magazines. Would I have to go to the company man & complain?
I laughed & asked, "what, don't they have the internets?" The guys thought it was funny.
It's kind of limited offshore for drilling rigs to have the internet, due to the fact that a lot of them are constantly moving.

Whereas, there are a lot of offshore oil production facilities that have better internet than you can get in your home.

Either way, the nudie mag thing isn't even that big a deal, they rarely show up offshore anymore, because of the internet...

Hi
It is best to start a new thread, but basically they are 3 versions of the same thing... think of Windows 7, XP and 98

Check the GE site for details

cheers

@Sir CaseyK
Your INBOX is full :D

Hi Sir,

Hope you read this message sir. I saw your review about GE Fanuc 90-30

Im Vryle a noob in PLC programming using GE-Fanuc90-30, we use CIMplicity Machine Edition as software for programming.

I am quite curious about the difference between CIMplicity Machine Edition, Proficy Machine Edition and can I include the VesraPro.

Our GE fanuc 90-30 PLCs are used for controlling DC drives, for rolling a deformed bar... (by the way our plant produces deformed bars.:D)

Can I ask for your help for me to learn the "Basics" of this PLC.? I had downloaded manuals for me to have a "self-study program"

Thank you very much

Vryle,20
Philippines