Hardwired Circuit

Try This !

flipflop.jpg

Alternating foot switch

The press brakes I work on also have an auto/manual or jog postion switch.
In auto the press bottoms out to return either by a limit switch or another push of the foot switch. The latter is to allow the metal to relax to it's new deformation.

In manual-jog mode each time the switch is pressed the ram extnds until the switch is released. Repeated pressings of the switch will continue extending the ram.
All done with icecubes.

I don't have a schematic in front of me, but any old press brake should have an example.

I'd check the yellow pages for a sheet metal or metal fab shop in your area with an old Wysong. They may let you look at the schems.

Rod
The (CNC dude)

Similar Topics

So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, We have two PLC independent PLC panels with two independent controllers , we need to make hardware splitting for some AI and DI...
Replies
Views
I have a pump house and a tank well over a mile apart. The pump house is hardwired to the tank via direct buried telco cable. Mind you this was...
Replies
Views
Does a hardwired 120 VAC machine need a local disconnect and lock out device? I was always under the impression that it did, but a plant controls...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.net! I have a kinetix 5500 drive connected to a gantry, I was wondering if there is a way to do active homing using a PLC tag? At this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom