Siemens tia 1500 cpu display

stu

Hi guys
I was asked a question this weekend which I don’t know the answer. I hope you can help , we had an issue with a Siemens 1500 where the plc stop and there was an error in Swedish ? To get around this the engineer put back in run which was ok ? But we don’t know the fault is there a way to change the display fault language ? Everything else is in English on the display?
I hope this makes sense
Thanks

If you have the TIA Portal tool and the program, you have to go to the Project Tree for the S7-1500 processor, then under "Language & Resources" select "Project Languages" and make sure English is checked.
If you need to check something quickly if the TIA program is not available, if the TIA Portal program has the web server option enabled, you can use the web server to selected the programmed languages, and if English was programmed, you should be able to select English and then check the error in the Diagnostics buffer. Hope this helps.

20210426_Siemens_TIA.jpg