You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Old June 8th, 2021, 08:03 AM   #16
plvlce
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenC View Post
Would those limits still be valid if I'm not using a PanelView. Im using a computer running FTV ME Station ?

Im running Station on my laptop as well, and it connects just fine.
A good question, and one I don't have an answer to. Nor did some cursory searching turn up an answer; there may be one buried in a technote or somesuch somewhere.

Their catalog lists number of displays as the only difference between options -- do you have different display limits on the different computers?
Old June 10th, 2021, 04:08 PM   #17
HoldenC
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by plvlce View Post
A good question, and one I don't have an answer to. Nor did some cursory searching turn up an answer; there may be one buried in a technote or somesuch somewhere.

Their catalog lists number of displays as the only difference between options -- do you have different display limits on the different computers?
Sorry for the long delay. Its been busy.

I know the computer in the production environment has a limit of 30. However, the version I am running was included with my license to FTV Studio ME. I cant find a limit on that software.

I have used a couple MSG instructions to accomplish what I wanted to do, but I wish I could figure this out for future projects.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum