90-30 help

wayned

Trying to upload the program from a 90 30 with a 363 cpu. I am not sure what software this was programmed with. Tried logic master version 9.05 and 9.06
but got this fault Load aborted plc contains files which are incompatible with this release. Has this probably been programmed with Versa Pro or Proficy maybe? Thanks

If it was programmed recently i would think, yes it was indeed programmed with something other than LM but you never know. What fault did you get specifically?

I had trouble loading a lm file into a 363 once and had to import it into versapro and it worked. I still have some seires one bricks and old cpu331s that I am replacing as I can to make them work with machine edition.

Is versapro free yet...
No.
However, with a Demo CD/DVD of either VersaPro or Proficy ME you will have four days of unrestricted use of all software.
Remember, VersaPro has not been updated in about 10 years. In software years that's a millennium.