Ab 1200xt hmi

PuJo

Gentlemen,
I am running into an issue with the AB 1200XT HMI running Solar TT4000 v5.0. For some reason, the HMI continues to reboot and never starting the TT4000 software. I run it on the test bench (no data, not connected to the network) and no issue all day long. Put it back in the unit and immediately, TT4000 software will not start and the unit starts rebooting again in a never ending process.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
PuJo

Similar Topics

I need to disable the on screen key board and touch screen mouse control. Is this done the same way as any windows 7 machine is done? Either...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom