about VUNIQ software

delatorre

Hi all,

I need to connect a DL-250 CPU to a PC using port 2 on CPU and the serial port on PC.

I´m using the Vuniq software but I can´t read the CPU.

I appreciate all your help.

Delatorre,

The port 2 of the DL-250 needs to be 15 pin female D type connector, the protocol needs to be either k Sequence, direct net master/slave, Modbus RTU master/slave, Remote IO. The connector could be wired for RS232C or RS422C up to 38.4 K baud. I really don't know anything about the Vuniq software but if you have DirectSoft, The D2-HPP handheld interface, most operator interfaces, or any DirectNet or MODBUS master or slaves they do connect to this port. So if the Vuniq software supports any of those protocols you should be able to see the cpu, you will need to first program this port through port 1.

Hope this helps

controlsbyjoe.com