Advanced PV+ Datalogging help

I asked because I ran into a big clusterfevfe about six years ago where the 5.10.0x firmware when used with a ControlNet module would simply not start the Data Log Model. The bug was fixed in 5.10.08 but then re-introduced in a later version, so upgrading to "the latest" actually broke our machine. That issue should be in the past, of course.

Rebuilt, restart, and have a close look at the FactoryTalk diagnostic history as the terminal starts up.

Thanks Ken. I did manage to get everything working as intended by rebuilding it, I must have done something wrong to the datalog model before. Or my backup on my computer wasn't the same as the backup on the Site usb stick. Either way it is working.
Its just funny how many hoops you have to jump through for AB gear,
and then it occurred to me, I added a Redlion DSP here for another task a couple months ago. why didn't I use it instead. Short answer i tell my self is that Operations requested a USB stick, so a compact flash may not make them happy. LOL

Hi guys,

I encountered a similar problem as DwSoFt.
I have a Panelview plus 7 performance with the newest firmware v11.0 installed on it. I use FactoryTalk View Studio Machine Edition.

I am logging data on sd card with The Data Store Active X and that works completely fine.
I need to start a .bat file stored on SD card with program launcher to copy all the files from sd card to usb key.
Janner_10's method works well as soon as the file is in the directory which does not have spaces. I have also tried to insert the following with a use of an HMI string tags and without them:

"/My Documents/MoveCSV.bat"
"/storage card2/Movecsv.bat"

Both does not work and the cmd prompt briefly gives me an error that this is an "unrecognised option"

What am I doing wrong ? Please help.

Kozlarz