advice on my first ladder program

Good stuff. I finished the Cscape tutorial from their FTP site yesterday.
I will look at these responses to keep getting a better understanding of this ladder. Much appreciated!

Where is this tutorial located?

I just started a new job and amthe sole electrician & my first job is pretty major. They already have a horner (HE-XT102) controller in place for this & also a program. I am having to add some pages to the HUD along with some valves & such.

I'm used to AB & also don't have the cables to connect (yet).

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Where is this tutorial located?

I just started a new job and amthe sole electrician & my first job is pretty major. They already have a horner (HE-XT102) controller in place for this & also a program. I am having to add some pages to the HUD along with some valves & such.

I'm used to AB & also don't have the cables to connect (yet).

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Use the FTP site for the tutorial.
ftp://ftp.heapg.com/

Use the web site to get manuals as well as go to their online store and order cables and such.
http://www.heapg.com

You should be able to make your own cable, just follow the manual instructions and pinout and get the stuff from Radio Shack or another place.

The built-in help (cScape) is pretty good. You should be able to find your way around easily.

I'd suggest downloading the latest cScape software (it's free) and play with it until you're comfortable to tackle the project.

Hope this helps.

I've seen the FTP site, but can't find the tutorial. I have looked several times & have downloaded a few manuals but no luck. I am meeting with a rep on tuesday and really want to go thru this beforehand so i have some knowledge on cscape.

Where in the FTP site is the cscape tutorial?

I've seen the FTP site, but can't find the tutorial. I have looked several times & have downloaded a few manuals but no luck. I am meeting with a rep on tuesday and really want to go thru this beforehand so i have some knowledge on cscape.

Where in the FTP site is the cscape tutorial?
You'll find a bunch under "Training"