Analog in/out 6ES5470-4UA12

schutter

Hey,

I have a problem with the above mentioned anolog card from siemens
S5. In a PLC program, i have to rewrite, they just send a DW to an QW. This is the QW from the analog card. And in the DW they put a value. With this ouput they control the speed of a motor. Now my question is don't you need to scale the value in DW like in S7 before you send it to the output? Or is it that the anlog card scale the value by itself and that you setup the upper and lower limit in the hardware of the analog card ?

Thank you

greetz

Hi

If I remember correctly the values for an analog output is between 0 and 1024... So if your value is 0 to 100% then you will have to multiply by 10.

Eric

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom