Anyone good with Hex/Portmon??

RB211

Hi All,

Have recently received an old Mitsubishi A1S PLC to use for home programming practice, the unit however is password protected, i want to keep the current programme in there, i have used Portmon to monitor during password input, i entered 000000 as the password but cannot work out where the correct password information is, from what i've read, it will return the binary for 000000, but it hasnt so would appreciate any help.

Going in via Medoc or GXDeveloper, it won't let me erase the memory without the password, I've left the battery out for about 4 hrs and it still asks for a password when I attempt to install a programme into it.